KMA Off Road Forums  

Go Back   KMA Off Road Forums > Open Discussion > What did you do to your Jeep today?

What did you do to your Jeep today? Lets have it, you now have a place to brag about your heep :)

Old 10-26-2014, 07:04 PM
KMA Krew
Dedicated Member

JK TANK is a splendid one to beholdJK TANK is a splendid one to beholdJK TANK is a splendid one to beholdJK TANK is a splendid one to beholdJK TANK is a splendid one to beholdJK TANK is a splendid one to behold

With the help of a good friend Chris Berry (ROCKBUGGY) I replaced the ball joints on my drag link, which turned into a major project. After removing them found out that the Currie ball joints that you should be able to swap out on the trail. I needed to go buy a 2" sockets a torch and needed a vise and about 2 hours of beating on the damn thing with an impacted wrench got them swapped out. Touched up some paint and rotated the tires. Thanks again Chris...
Old 10-30-2014, 11:15 PM
You'll learn to hate me!
Rock God

GrouchyTim is a splendid one to beholdGrouchyTim is a splendid one to beholdGrouchyTim is a splendid one to beholdGrouchyTim is a splendid one to beholdGrouchyTim is a splendid one to beholdGrouchyTim is a splendid one to beholdGrouchyTim is a splendid one to behold

This week was pretty good for me and Cody. He scored some new tires for Whitey (XJ) at my request for cheap. And I did his axle gearings and SOA install. His height went up about 10 inches and tire size up from a 29" to the 35" claws. It was done on the cheap and most of the stuff was given to him by various people. Thanks RockBuggy for the claws. All in all I think he has about $750 in the lift including shocks, tires, rims, SYE, drive shaft, drop pitman, front ARB, rear Auburn, 4.10 gears, disc brake 8.8, HP30, brake lines and brackets.

And today it looks like this.....

And then also today *not on a jeep but for all of the jeeps* this got delivered. And yes I will need help assembling this 1000sqft building!!
'80 CJ7 that is a frame and a crap load of parts in boxes and buckets
WWW.GTsGears.com
Old 10-30-2014, 11:44 PM
JeepJeepJeep Klub Member!
Rock God

necromancer_tat is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrouchyTim View Post
This week was pretty good for me and Cody. He scored some new tires for Whitey (XJ) at my request for cheap. And I did his axle gearings and SOA install. His height went up about 10 inches and tire size up from a 29" to the 35" claws. It was done on the cheap and most of the stuff was given to him by various people. Thanks RockBuggy for the claws. All in all I think he has about $750 in the lift including shocks, tires, rims, SYE, drive shaft, drop pitman, front ARB, rear Auburn, 4.10 gears, disc brake 8.8, HP30, brake lines and brackets.

And today it looks like this.....

And then also today *not on a jeep but for all of the jeeps* this got delivered. And yes I will need help assembling this 1000sqft building!!
Awesome Tim! Thats a YJ by the way in the pictures, not an XJ. When are you going to need help on the building?
Old Today, 12:02 AM
You'll learn to hate me!
Rock God

GrouchyTim is a splendid one to beholdGrouchyTim is a splendid one to beholdGrouchyTim is a splendid one to beholdGrouchyTim is a splendid one to beholdGrouchyTim is a splendid one to beholdGrouchyTim is a splendid one to beholdGrouchyTim is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by necromancer_tat View Post
Awesome Tim! Thats a YJ by the way in the pictures, not an XJ. When are you going to need help on the building?
That is correct. The tires he got were for my XJ and then I worked on the YJ. And I will be needing help as soon as I get the engineer sealed drawings for the building. I have the foundation getting done early this upcoming week and I hope to have the permit for the building by the end of the week. Then it's on like donkey kong.
'80 CJ7 that is a frame and a crap load of parts in boxes and buckets
WWW.GTsGears.com