KMA Off Road Forums  

Go Back   KMA Off Road Forums > Open Discussion > What did you do to your Jeep today?

What did you do to your Jeep today? Lets have it, you now have a place to brag about your heep :)

Old 01-24-2015, 12:58 PM
Vice President
Rock God

rockbuggy is a splendid one to beholdrockbuggy is a splendid one to beholdrockbuggy is a splendid one to beholdrockbuggy is a splendid one to beholdrockbuggy is a splendid one to beholdrockbuggy is a splendid one to beholdrockbuggy is a splendid one to behold

I installed my lca bushings this morning, it made a huge difference and it will only get better when the uppers get installed. Then I put my half doors on with my ceappy upper windows and drove to the meet up in the rain to check for leaks. The windows look rough but at least they are water tight.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2015-01-24 11.49.00.jpg (60.5 KB, 5 views)
Old 01-24-2015, 09:32 PM
You'll learn to hate me!
Rock God

GrouchyTim is a splendid one to beholdGrouchyTim is a splendid one to beholdGrouchyTim is a splendid one to beholdGrouchyTim is a splendid one to beholdGrouchyTim is a splendid one to beholdGrouchyTim is a splendid one to beholdGrouchyTim is a splendid one to behold

Definitely original. I like it.
'80 CJ7 that is a frame and a crap load of parts in boxes and buckets
WWW.GTsGears.com
Old 01-24-2015, 09:35 PM
You'll learn to hate me!
Rock God

GrouchyTim is a splendid one to beholdGrouchyTim is a splendid one to beholdGrouchyTim is a splendid one to beholdGrouchyTim is a splendid one to beholdGrouchyTim is a splendid one to beholdGrouchyTim is a splendid one to beholdGrouchyTim is a splendid one to behold

We'll have to have a working meet up once my shop/garage is built and ready to move all the parts and equipment in. I'll need loads of help with that crap. One of the first things after the roof is up is calling for the lift to get installed. That will be awesome.
WWW.GTsGears.com
Old Yesterday, 10:34 AM
KMA Krew
Rock God

Tonka is a splendid one to beholdTonka is a splendid one to beholdTonka is a splendid one to beholdTonka is a splendid one to beholdTonka is a splendid one to beholdTonka is a splendid one to behold

I won a set of kc slimlites a few weeks back and dident have anything else to do last night, my jeep really dident need any more lights on it........ But they were on the shelf and they kept looking at me I haven't tested them outside but if we get 8 in of snow this week they may come in handy for my morning commute.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (67.5 KB, 3 views)
Old Yesterday, 04:16 PM
Web Krawler
Dedicated Member

Recoveryfive is just really niceRecoveryfive is just really niceRecoveryfive is just really niceRecoveryfive is just really niceRecoveryfive is just really nice

Ordered a new fuel pump for my ZJ from an online store. And 12 hours later mine completely dies, guess I'm stuck waiting on the mail man
Old Yesterday, 09:13 PM
Cut, Bend, Weld, Repeat!
Rock God

AlxJ64 has much to be proud ofAlxJ64 has much to be proud ofAlxJ64 has much to be proud ofAlxJ64 has much to be proud ofAlxJ64 has much to be proud ofAlxJ64 has much to be proud ofAlxJ64 has much to be proud ofAlxJ64 has much to be proud of

Not my YJ but I certainly had a lot of time in this one. A friend of mine who has been supportive through some hard times recently and is going through some hard times of his own needed some real cage work done for his really big Jeep that he wheels really hard. I wasn't much help on the physical assembly side of things but I could design and project manage at the very least.

And the top and windshield, doors, etc, will all fit. Its not done and still needs the B-brace diagonals, belt bars, and seat bars all installed.

'97 TJ- Probably upside-down and on fire somewhere.

Engineering Judgement........ ...... Jury and Executioner.
Old Yesterday, 10:24 PM
KMA Krew
Rock God

Tonka is a splendid one to beholdTonka is a splendid one to beholdTonka is a splendid one to beholdTonka is a splendid one to beholdTonka is a splendid one to beholdTonka is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlxJ64 View Post
Not my YJ but I certainly had a lot of time in this one. A friend of mine who has been supportive through some hard times recently and is going through some hard times of his own needed some real cage work done for his really big Jeep that he wheels really hard. I wasn't much help on the physical assembly side of things but I could design and project manage at the very least.

And the top and windshield, doors, etc, will all fit. Its not done and still needs the B-brace diagonals, belt bars, and seat bars all installed.
Damn dude! That's one gorgeous cage.
Old Yesterday, 11:33 PM
You'll learn to hate me!
Rock God

That's some deep coping on those angry brows. Thank god for the TN250 huh?
WWW.GTsGears.com