KMA Off Road Forums  

Go Back   KMA Off Road Forums > Open Discussion > What did you do to your Jeep today?

What did you do to your Jeep today? Lets have it, you now have a place to brag about your heep :)

Old 04-15-2014, 08:15 PM
President
Rock God

MrSandman is a splendid one to beholdMrSandman is a splendid one to beholdMrSandman is a splendid one to beholdMrSandman is a splendid one to beholdMrSandman is a splendid one to beholdMrSandman is a splendid one to beholdMrSandman is a splendid one to behold

Straightened out my steering wheel, put the top and windows back on for the cold tomorrow and rattle canned some rusty scratches. Going to be taking my rear bumper off soon to overhaul it.
Old 04-17-2014, 08:43 PM
KMA Krew
Rock God

Tonka is a splendid one to beholdTonka is a splendid one to beholdTonka is a splendid one to beholdTonka is a splendid one to beholdTonka is a splendid one to beholdTonka is a splendid one to behold

Took a break from the tj and put a hitch receiver on the jk. Also ordered another pitman arm because I think mine has wallowed again.

Last edited by Tonka; 04-17-2014 at 10:05 PM.
Old 04-18-2014, 09:48 PM
pro peckerwood
Rock God

speedbucket is a name known to allspeedbucket is a name known to allspeedbucket is a name known to allspeedbucket is a name known to allspeedbucket is a name known to allspeedbucket is a name known to all

Ordered new timken outer bearings for the the 8.8............and a spartan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fixnstuf View Post
.....then regret the heck out of it because of all the junk that's gonna fall on my face.
Old 04-20-2014, 06:03 PM
Storm Trooper
Dedicated Member

TX02TJ is a splendid one to beholdTX02TJ is a splendid one to beholdTX02TJ is a splendid one to beholdTX02TJ is a splendid one to beholdTX02TJ is a splendid one to beholdTX02TJ is a splendid one to beholdTX02TJ is a splendid one to behold

Me, greg (recov5) and brooks (fixnstuf) squared the jeep away today and installed the exped. Snorkel recov5 made.

Old 04-20-2014, 10:02 PM
pro peckerwood
Rock God

speedbucket is a name known to allspeedbucket is a name known to allspeedbucket is a name known to allspeedbucket is a name known to allspeedbucket is a name known to allspeedbucket is a name known to all

Nice.

Well I've been loosing brake pedal lately but could not find a leak anywhere, not at the calipers, pedal, Mc, or hard lines anywhere. I started to get frustrated with it then thought to check the booster. I pulled the vacuum hose off and sure enough, there's about .5"-.75" of brake fluid filling the brake booster up. So I gotta put a new master cylinder on it. Anybody done an abs delete?

Quote:
.....then regret the heck out of it because of all the junk that's gonna fall on my face.
Old 04-20-2014, 10:11 PM
KMA Krew
Dedicated Member

Recoveryfive is just really niceRecoveryfive is just really niceRecoveryfive is just really niceRecoveryfive is just really niceRecoveryfive is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedbucket View Post
Nice.

Well I've been loosing brake pedal lately but could not find a leak anywhere, not at the calipers, pedal, Mc, or hard lines anywhere. I started to get frustrated with it then thought to check the booster. I pulled the vacuum hose off and sure enough, there's about .5"-.75" of brake fluid filling the brake booster up. So I gotta put a new master cylinder on it. Anybody done an abs delete?
Does yours use a separate assembly for the abs? If you find a porpationall valve and master cylinder from a wrangler or older Cherokee you should be able to bypass it. Then tape over the light
Old 04-20-2014, 11:20 PM
pro peckerwood
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recoveryfive View Post
Does yours use a separate assembly for the abs? If you find a porpationall valve and master cylinder from a wrangler or older Cherokee you should be able to bypass it. Then tape over the light
Separate abs pump and prop valve. I think the zj Mc is the same
I think I'm gonna ditch the prop valve (not right anyways because its set up for factory drums).
I have 2 outs on my Mc and it uses the abs pump as the "T" for the front. So I think I will just get a t block to run for the front straight off the Mc and just put one of those inline adjustabke knob style prop valves in for the rear to fine tune it

Quote:
Old 04-21-2014, 06:07 AM
KMA Krew
Dedicated Member

JK TANK is a splendid one to beholdJK TANK is a splendid one to beholdJK TANK is a splendid one to beholdJK TANK is a splendid one to beholdJK TANK is a splendid one to beholdJK TANK is a splendid one to behold

Parked a new bike next to it!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sm valkyrie.JPG (169.1 KB, 20 views)
Old 04-21-2014, 06:22 AM
JeepJeepJeep Klub Member!
Rock God

necromancer_tat is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by JK TANK View Post
Parked a new bike next to it!
Is that a Rune?
Old 04-21-2014, 07:52 AM
Cut, Bend, Weld, Repeat!
Rock God

AlxJ64 has much to be proud ofAlxJ64 has much to be proud ofAlxJ64 has much to be proud ofAlxJ64 has much to be proud ofAlxJ64 has much to be proud ofAlxJ64 has much to be proud ofAlxJ64 has much to be proud ofAlxJ64 has much to be proud of

Removed mine from the property... Dog was very argumentative about my decision to store the rig elsewhere.

'97 TJ- Probably upside-down and on fire somewhere.

"When the quality of your work speaks for itself, dont interupt!"