KMA Off Road Forums  

Go Back   KMA Off Road Forums > Open Discussion > What did you do to your Jeep today?

What did you do to your Jeep today? Lets have it, you now have a place to brag about your heep :)

Old 11-10-2014, 05:24 AM
JeepJeepJeep Klub Member!
Rock God

necromancer_tat is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattN1974 View Post
This weekend, I installed a 2 inch lift and front control arms on the WK. Put on JK Rubicon wheels with BFG KM2 tires.

I also put a new exhaust on the wife's XJ, and put my old wheels on it. Looks pretty good on 17s.
Lets see some pics!
Old 11-11-2014, 11:14 AM
KMA Krew
Stocker

SrfnFly227 is on a distinguished road

It wasn't today, but I've been collecting parts the last few months for a complete rebuild that I'm planning for the winter.

Metalcloak Duroflex Joints

Poly Performance Rear Outboard Kit
Old 11-20-2014, 10:47 AM
Vice President
Rock God

rockbuggy is a splendid one to beholdrockbuggy is a splendid one to beholdrockbuggy is a splendid one to beholdrockbuggy is a splendid one to beholdrockbuggy is a splendid one to beholdrockbuggy is a splendid one to beholdrockbuggy is a splendid one to behold

Locked my keys in the Jeep at the eye doctor this morning. I had to unzip a window and climb in which is harder than it sounds with the soft top frame in the way.
Old 11-20-2014, 12:28 PM
KMA Krew
Rock God

Tonka is a splendid one to beholdTonka is a splendid one to beholdTonka is a splendid one to beholdTonka is a splendid one to beholdTonka is a splendid one to beholdTonka is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockbuggy View Post
Locked my keys in the Jeep at the eye doctor this morning. I had to unzip a window and climb in which is harder than it sounds with the soft top frame in the way.
I would have enjoyed watching that
Old 11-20-2014, 05:17 PM
KMA Krew
Dedicated Member

JK TANK is a splendid one to beholdJK TANK is a splendid one to beholdJK TANK is a splendid one to beholdJK TANK is a splendid one to beholdJK TANK is a splendid one to beholdJK TANK is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Sounds like someone feels older than they are.
Old 11-21-2014, 08:19 PM
You'll learn to hate me!
Rock God

GrouchyTim is a splendid one to beholdGrouchyTim is a splendid one to beholdGrouchyTim is a splendid one to beholdGrouchyTim is a splendid one to beholdGrouchyTim is a splendid one to beholdGrouchyTim is a splendid one to beholdGrouchyTim is a splendid one to behold

Wait! You can lock Jeep doors?
'80 CJ7 that is a frame and a crap load of parts in boxes and buckets
WWW.GTsGears.com
Old Yesterday, 10:08 AM
President
Rock God

MrSandman is a splendid one to beholdMrSandman is a splendid one to beholdMrSandman is a splendid one to beholdMrSandman is a splendid one to beholdMrSandman is a splendid one to beholdMrSandman is a splendid one to beholdMrSandman is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Been there, done that!!!! Actually took me a second to realize I could just unzip the windows!

Ordered and received some synergy suspension rear sway bar bushing kit from JKTank and Quadratec. Installing them today or tomorrow!
Old Today, 08:38 AM
KMA Krew
Dedicated Member

JK TANK is a splendid one to beholdJK TANK is a splendid one to beholdJK TANK is a splendid one to beholdJK TANK is a splendid one to beholdJK TANK is a splendid one to beholdJK TANK is a splendid one to behold

Replaced my bushings in the JKS Track bar, fixed the wandering I was having at speeds between 30-50
Old Today, 11:32 AM
Vice President
Rock God

rockbuggy is a splendid one to beholdrockbuggy is a splendid one to beholdrockbuggy is a splendid one to beholdrockbuggy is a splendid one to beholdrockbuggy is a splendid one to beholdrockbuggy is a splendid one to beholdrockbuggy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JK TANK View Post
Replaced my bushings in the JKS Track bar, fixed the wandering I was having at speeds between 30-50
Good
Old Today, 02:39 PM
Vice President
Rock God

Drove up to the Kroger today and some guy in a Porsche pulled up next to me and said " I sure wish that Jeep was for sale my son would love it." I said no and he drove off but now I'm kicking myself because I forgot that everything is for sale for the right price. This dude was in a Porsche, he could have paid anything for it if his son liked it. Oh well, I'd probably regret it anyway.